Saturday 30 August 2014

The Ambrosia Bistro

Saturdays are great for lunch with friends! Today I did exactly that. My friend the MD of Four Corner Interiors suggested a lovely place for a girls day out; The Ambrosia Bistro at the Verta Hotel in Battersea. It was such a nice place for a relaxed, classy meal. What made it even nicer was the fact that all their menu was halal and they had few mocktails! The atmosphere was inviting and quiet. I liked the interior of the place. It was Chinese inspired in the art works with a contemporary twist in their furniture selection. The service was spot on. We ended up staying there for few good hours. Let the pictures speak for themselves! enjoy. 
The cacti look great on the table! My friend brought them as a gift for each one
The menu! You can get an idea of the prices
Who can resist a virgin Piña colada? 
The mouthwatering starters 
my delicious main
A desert was must after few hours! Their chocolate crème brûlée was one of the best ones I ever had!
Their Darjeeling tea was quiet nice as well 
We headed to the lounge to check out the interior design 
Overall, it was a great choice and we had a very nice experience. I would surly go there again on a special occasion. It's fine dining so it's more of a treat than a weekly affair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment