Wednesday 5 November 2014

Dates & Sweet Potato Brownies

Hi everyone!

The weather is getting really cold here in England and I was sat by the radiator most of the day until I saw an amazing recipe for a healthy brownie with a twist by the Deliciously Ella. All her recipes are healthy and creative. I love her approach to real food and to making deserts from vegetables. She made her brownies with sweet potatoes and I thought that was a great idea. Check out her original Sweet Potato Brownies Recipe. I followed it mostly, but I had to add my own twists to it.


Ingredients:
3 peeled sweet potatoes
3 cardamoms + few dried rosebuds -optional-
1/2 cup ground almond
1/2 cup buckwheat flour (I just bought the nut and used the blender to powder it)
1/4 cup ground coconut
sprinkle of sea salt
20 delegate nour dates (or any kind)
4 tbs raw cocoa powder
3 tbs organic honey (maple syrup for a vegan option)
1 tsp coconut oil to coat the pan

Method:
* Pre heat oven on 180 Degrees.
* Ella used a steamer for her potatoes, but since I didn't have one I just boiled the peeled sweet potatoes. When they were boiling I added 3 cardamoms and few dried rosebuds just to add a little tastes to the sweet potatoes. boil until soft.
* Blend the ready potatoes with dates. I added some of the leftover boiled water to make the blending easier. The mix looked like carmel! I was in love *YUM*
* Add the rest of the ingredients and mix of the cake mixer until smooth. 



* Coat the cooking pan with coconut oil or use brown paper like Ella uses in her recipe.
* Place in oven for half an hour or until ready

ENJOY!
If you do try my twist, please share your experience :)

Storage Note: This is brownies is made of natural products and doesn't have any preservatives, so keep refrigerated or it will go bad.


أحببت أن أشاركم بهذه الوصفة اللذيذة الصحية. الوصفة الأصلية موجودة في الرابط هذا، لكني قمت ببعض التعديلات و  أضفت لها قليل من التغييرات 
   
المكونات: 
٣ بطاطا حلوة مقشرة
٣ حبات هيل + ورد مجفف -اختياري-
نصف كوب لوز مطحون
نصف كوب الحنطة السوداء مطحونة أو أرز بني مطحون 
ربع كوب جوز هند مطحون 
رشة ملح
٢٠ تمرة بدون النواة
٤ ملاعق طعام بودرة حبة الكاكاو 
٣ ملاعق طعام عسل 

الطريقة: 
* سخني الفرن على درجة حرارة ١٨٠.
* أسلقي البطاطا الحلوة المقشرة في ماء مغلي مع الهيل و الورد المجفف إلى ان تلين و تجهز البطاطا.
* ضعي التمر و البطاطا الحلوة المسلوقة في الخلاط مع قليل من ماء السلق لتسهيل عملية الخلط.  
* أخلطي المكونات المتبقية مع خليط التمر و البطاطا الى ان يصبح خليط متناسج
* امسحي صنية الفرن بملعقة صغيرة زيت جوز الهند المخصص للطبخ 
* ادخليها في الفرن لمدة نصف ساعة أو إلى آن تجهز. 


   

No comments:

Post a Comment